At Capgemini Engineering we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth.
Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in the following profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
An analysis on the safeguarding of the optimal flow of trucks throughout the production site:
• Ensuring correct parameterization of the internal transports in the intended control system
• Ensuring the correct Prioterization of urgent goods in order to avoid production downtimes
• Monitoring the truck flow and the adequate handling of deviations
• Optimizing lead times by defining appropriate ad hoc measures
• Guaranteeing optimal communication for the client Inhouse-Logistics
• Ensuring optimal communication with truck drivers
• You hold a Master’s degree in Supply Chain Management or Logistics
• You are fluent in English, German and Dutch. French is a plus
• You have a first experience in Logistics and Industrial processes
• You work independent and deliver accurate work