Role: SME SAP – Logistics
Location – Bangalore / Mumbai
- Design, Implement and Support the SAP solution
- Develop solutions / provide support to new opportunities
- Present / Defend developed solutions and offerings in client meetings
- Support and guide solutions and offering in the Capability (COE)
- Drive performance evaluation, feedback and correction process in collaboration with delivery managers
- Guide and support competency leads
- Contribute to competency and work on PoC/PoV's
- Provide expert support to various projects and support engagements
- Interacting with customers, understanding the requirements, proposing solutions / methodology etc.
- Liaison with SAP (organization) and with internal liaison managers to understand the upcoming products
- Should be an individual Contributor and played client facing / lead role
Required Skills –
- Exposure to Simple Logistics would be major advantage
- At least 4 full project lifecycle implementations with above mentioned modules.
- Experience in integrating SAP solutions across other ERPs/SAP solutions
- Experience in using SAP technical environment to including ABAP debugger, LSMW, SAP Query etc.
- Experience as a team lead and/or mentor.
- Experience in client facing roles
- Experience working in a highly customized SAP environment
- Experience working with integrations utilizing ALE, RFC, Web services, BAPIs, SAP PI and other interface technologies
- SAP certification(s), preferred
- ITIL experience, preferred
- Experienced in a multi cultural, multi location setup.
- Excellent communication skill and Fluent in English. Additional language German/Spanish/Dutch or French is a big plus.
- Experienced in client senior management interactions
- Very good capabilities and experience in people management and stake holder management