Digital Transformation Research Institute (Content): The Digital Transformation Institute Team comprises of experts from various sectors and practices, and focus on developing rich insights about the prevailing market dynamics. These are in the form of best-in-class thought leaderships (Points of View or POVs, white papers etc.), global reports to cater to the business needs of our clients in the domestic and international markets.
• An engineering/management degree from a premier institution
• Candidates should have experience of working in a strategic/analytical role in a research on digital technology topics
• Passionate about digital technologies
• Exposure to working in a consulting company and/or business strategy group
• Prior experience in writing research papers
• Experience working with globally dispersed project teams, in a matrix organizational setup
The Institute is a global network of consultants, with research centers in Mumbai and Europe.
Consultants from the Institute work across Capgemini's key Digital Transformation focus areas such as Digital Strategy & Transformation, Digital Customer Experience, and Business Transformation in order to
* Conduct independent in-depth research on topical issues
* Help develop insights and strategies to take our digital transformation positioning and messages to market
* Guide Capgemini's global consulting community as a subject matter expert (SME) on Digital Transformation
* Interact with the press community to represent Capgemini views on Digital Transformation
Participate in international training events and business development initiatives.
The goals for the position are organised around 3 key themes. Each theme has clear result areas:
* Delivery – POVs and other projects completed as per allocated pipeline / project deliverables; feedback; leadership skills in delivery
* Growth – New capability builds
* Behavior – Practice initiatives; assisting peers; mentoring junior