For our growing sales team within Cloud Infrastructure Services (CIS) we’re looking for a strategic dealmaker.
CIS focusses on infrastructure related missions. The missions are often executed in close collaboration with other Business Units of Capgemini and right shoring centers in Poland and India. These sales assignments can always be labelled as challenging and complex.
CIS offers a broad portfolio to its customers in the Benelux:
- Public, Private- and hybrid cloud services which include orchestration, cloud migration and cloud run
- Data center migration and consolidation
- End user services: cloud workplace and service desk
- Service integration and process automation
- Security solutions: SOC/SIEM and identity & access management
As a strategic dealmaker you’re responsible for closing large deals, + 10M EUR, which are being shaped in CIS with backup from several multi-disciplinary Capgemini services. From our broad portfolio you “orchestrate” a solution for complex deals aiming to win the confidence of our customers and build longtime relations.
To do this
- You know how to get the best out of a team
- You present daring solutions and services to our customers
- You understand what our customers want to achieve, you know the market and you comprehend what our competitors & partners thrive to create the best possible solution
- You get the “psychology of buying” and you convince a customer on a base of thrust
Your main responsibilities are
- You identify and create important leads in the market
- You’re responsible for the complete sales process and opportunities
- You develop trust with different stakeholders within Capgemini and its customers
- You define sales strategy
- You create, optimize, and close the deals
- You develop a extend network of customer relations
Skills & Requirements
- 10 years of experience in a sales function of which 5 years as a dealmaker
- Proven track record of closing large deals
- You’re able to talk, on a board level, about ICT problems and can estimate how many substantive consultants are needed to get the job done.
- Knowledge and experience with the CIS portfolio items
- Excellent negotiating and deal-closing skills
- You’re able to do stakeholder management on CXO level
- Internal and external persuasiveness orientented network skills
- A unique environment for your personal development
- A career where high performance is rewarded and where freedom, industrialization, innovation and trust are in the spotlight
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- A competitive salary package