Strategic Deal Makers and Portfolio Sales for Nordics region – Stockholm, Malmö, Göteborg
A broad international network of professionals, exciting client projects, prestigious partners, invaluable career opportunities, an environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit in good collaboration with our co-workers and clients – these are but a few reasons to work in our team!
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services (CIS) provides global outsourcing and consulting services to large clients – enabling them to achieve innovation, agility and competitiveness. If you would like to be part of a highly skilled team where the members continuously discover, share, give back and achieve great results – join us now!
About the role:
This role is part of the Nordic Sales Department and together with brilliant colleagues, you will sell services and solutions that support our customers in their transformation journey. You will be disrupting the mindset of customers by bringing innovative ideas that showcase for change and Capgemini’s unique value propositions. You will drive large transformative deals related to Cloud Infrastructure services.
You will report into the Head of Sales, Nordics.
- Present Capgemini’s portfolio and inspire prospect interest
- Build relationships with key client stakeholders during early deal shaping
- Meet/exceed pipeline generation and booking targets
- Manage complex sales cycles, utilizing internal and external resources, including closing
- Develop territory plans, stakeholder mapping etc.
- Keep current with industry trends and engage customers addressing their business challenges
- Act with urgency, integrity and focus on the customer
What you will bring:
- Strong experience in sales and business development
- Good understanding of cloud and infrastructure services
- Experience of running large deals E2E or portfolio sales
- Self-driven attitude – you drive things forward in dynamic environment
- Great ability to build and maintain relationships both with colleagues and clients
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
Apply now and ace your career with us!
Selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application including your CV as soon as possible.
For further information about the position and recruitment process, please do not hesitate to contact Jessica Fogelsjöö, Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we offer:
- International career opportunities and fantastic networks of expertise. With over 1500 colleagues only in Sweden, you are surrounded by a broad and tech-intensive community, and the education catalogue contains over 500 courses and certifications.
- Innovative projects with well-known clients, with world-leading partners and the security of being employed in a long-standing and successful organization
- Becoming part of an open culture where Diversity is one of our most important guiding principles. We are continuously involved in initiatives to promote equality and women in tech; we run HBTQ networks and invest in inclusion in all our initiatives and staff activities – from sports club to arts association.
- We are connected to collective agreements and of course offer a competitive monthly salary, contract pension, a broad insurance cover and many benefits
In our surveys, our employees emphasize in particular:
- A friendly culture with great freedom of action
- Supportive managers and an open conversation climate
- Good values and a strong focus on diversity
- A sustainable workload and a fine balance between work and leisure
Apply now by clicking the Apply button in this add, if you have any questions relating to this position, please contact responsible recruiter Jessica Fogelsjöö, at email@example.com
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of almost 220,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 14.1 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. Get the Future You Want.