The job on offer
Reporting to the EUS Stores Lead, the role will have responsibility of working alongside stores personnel for ensuring the seamless day to day running of the main IT stores. The individual must be SC Cleared or be capable of obtaining SC Clearance. The candidate must be a sole UK National, with a full UK Driving Licence.
• Undertaking a range of generic Logistic activities in a safe and professional manner
• Working safely at all times, complying with health and safety and other relevant regulations and guidelines
• Following relevant instructions and be able to use effectively relevant documentation and IT systems that support the logistic activities
• Ensuring adherence to all Logistics processes (receipt, storage, maintain and dispatch) both physically and within the management tool
• Manage and maintain stock control procedures, ensure the security, condition and acceptability of all stock
• Ensure stores are compliant with accordance to Health & Safety standards
• Carrying out inventory checks and undertake stock discrepancies activity to reconcile inventory records
• Flexible working to support the contracted hours of between 08:00 – 16:30 Monday to Thursday, 08:00 – 13:30 Friday. Working outside of these hours may be essential during times of significant importance
• Excellent and confident communicator, with professional business attributes
• Experience in a warehouse / stores role
• Experience of working in a change controlled environment
• Information management skills
• MS Office
• Experience of Service Now or other inventory control programs would be advantageous
• Exemplary organisation, logistical skills and communication skills
• Customer focused
• A high energy professional capable of influence and ownership within the EUS Tower
• Flexible approach and a sense of teamwork
• Analytical mind who can bring clarity to difficult situations
• Ability to work well and continue to deliver results under pressure
• Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to establish credibility quickly
• Self-motivated with the ability to work without direct management control
• Sense of urgency, to be prepared to take responsibility
• Agile thinker with a bold approach
• Experience of KPIs and SLAs; and commercial awareness
• Organised and a logical approach
At Capgemini, we strive to deliver excellence for our clients whilst also creating an environment where our people can thrive, develop, and enjoy a positive work-life balance. Flexible working allows us to be agile in how we deliver to our clients and by offering more freedom in where and how our people work, contributes to a better employee experience.
All UK employees are eligible to request flexible working arrangements, which can be either informal or formal. Your manager will discuss your request with you and review it to ensure any arrangements work for you, your clients, your team, and our business.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com