We are looking for Storage & Data Protection Engineer to join our growing team in Finland
A broad international network of professionals, exciting client projects, prestigious partners, invaluable career opportunities, a nice work environment, high-end coffee machines, after work settings with great colleagues – these are but a few reasons to work in our team! We are currently looking a Storage & Data Protection Engineer to join our team of professionals at Capgemini Finland.
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services provides global outsourcing and consulting services to large clients – enabling them to achieve innovation, agility and competitiveness. As we are growing fast in the Nordics, we are looking for experienced Storage & Data Protection Engineer. If you would like to be part of a highly skilled team where team members continuously discover, share and achieve great results – join us now!
As a Storage & Data Protection Engineer at Capgemini, you will operate with large scale customer storage and data protection platforms as well as dedicated customer solutions.
You will be involved in designing, implementing and operating storage & data protection solutions, developing technical architectures, creating standards and guidelines as well as planning and evaluating new products and technologies.
This role requires fluency in both Finnish and English, Finnish citizenship as well as the ability to pass a Finnish background security check.
Desired Skills and Experience
The Storage & Data Protection Engineer will design and implement high availability storage & data protection solutions for enterprise level customers. Knowledge of SAN storage architecture is essential. Deep understanding of various data protection solutions is required. Primary responsibilities include utilizing Capgemini standard storage & data protection services and recommended industry best practices in enterprise level customer environments.
- Minimum BSc. in Computer Engineering / Computer Science or/and the same level of expertise achieved through work experience
- 5+ years of experience in Storage & Data protection operations, management and development
- In-depth knowledge of Storage & Data protection concepts and architecture, specifically within the DELL-EMC and HPE hardware storage & data protection product line
- Strong understanding of data storage components and protocols along with solid knowledge of Fiber Channel architecture
- Knowledge of Veritas, CommVault, Cohesity, Rubrik, etc. data protection product line
- Comprehensive understanding of IT processes and best practices related to data protection and recovery
- Experience in working with Enterprise level customers
- Positive and enthusiastic, service minded with a strong customer focus
- Highly motivated, analytical, structured, result oriented, innovative
Other beneficial knowledge: Unix/Linux management, Oracle DB management , SQL DB management
In this position you manage your own time to meet agreed targets. With freedom to grow, you will be able to take full advantage of the opportunities we offer as a global organization. We offer you challenging position in a growing, international company with full of interesting assignments, space and freedom for your new ideas, and support for developing and widening your competence through our comprehensive training programs. We have a great workplace with excellent team spirit. For us your balance between professional challenges and personal life is important. Your total reward package includes base compensation, performance based bonus and the benefits of an international employer. You will be working full-time in Helsinki capital area.
How to apply
Apply by the 5th of April 2019 by clicking the Apply now-button below the job announcement: Please note that we start interviewing suitable candidates already during the application period.
For further information about the position and recruitment process, please send email to Mikko Blomqvist email@example.com