Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
Storage Consultant will be able to expand their knowledge in Storage and Backup area through access to dedicated client’s environment and cooperation with high class specialists within our team. This position is dedicated for people strongly focused on technical skills development and motivated to achieve defined objectives.
- Responsible for ongoing management of configuration and layout of Storage infrastructure
- Assist with defining IT strategy and architecture standards and drive projects to adhere to these standards
- Perform necessary Storage infrastructure maintenance in accordance with best practices and Company change management policies
- Documentation of design, system builds, configurations, and support procedures; communication and presentation of ideas in a concise manner
- Design data migration architecture as required
- Responsible for ongoing recommendations and best practices, as applicable, for the following areas: Business Continuity, High Availability, Backup, Recovery and Archiving
- Analytical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Self-motivated and able to work within a team or autonomously
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Storage technologies:
– EMC (VPLEX, VNX1 & 2, VMAX 1 & 2, Recoverpoint, Networker, Avamar, Data Domain)
– NetApp (FAS, AFF series, cluster mode and 7-mode)
– IBM (DS8000, SVC, V7000)
– HDS VSP
– HPE (3PAR, XP)
– Pure or Infinidat
– Software Defined Storage and Cloud Storage
- Brocade and Cisco FC switch and director technology.
- Experience supporting NFS, CIFS, iSCSI.
- Data Migration skills.
- Experience administering and supporting VMWare ESX and Citrix XenServer platforms a plus.
- Ability to troubleshoot performance issues on SAN switches and storage arrays.
- Understanding of tape technology as it pertains to offline Backup and recovery connectivity including backup and recovery to tape
Nice to have:
- German language skills (B1)
- Knowledge of backup systems (Tivoli preferred)
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies (VMWare preferred)
- Linux / Windows systems administration
- Experience in managing Enterprise class storage environments
- Experience with backup on VMAX3 using Snapvx and networker Snapshot management feature
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients– known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.