Storage Administrator | 6 to 9 years | Mumbai & Bengaluru
- Strong knowledge of EMC PMAX, VMAX,VPLEX and PURE Storage architecture and administration (CLI preferred)
- Building new host using SRDF METRO /LVM / standalone configurations.Capacity allocation to existing hosts /expanding existing volumes.
- Moving SRDF METRO pairs across RDFG with minimum downtimeKnowledge about parent-child initiator and storage groups
- Ability to work on migration of serversfrom old bays to new bays using SRDF / VPLEX /LVM based migrations.
- Ability to select servers from one set of storage ports to another with minimum downtime.
- Change configuration in case of HBAreplacement on server
- Adding or removing node from existingcluster.Adding paths to existing server (addition of extra WWPNs)
- Knowledge on Pure objects such ashosts / host groups / PODs
- Strong knowledge on local and remote replication including disaster recovery.
- Taking device level or storage grouplevel snapshot Restore from snapshots in case of disasters
- Setup clones for production devices Strong Knowledge on CISCO MDS switches 9000 series (CLI preferred)
- EMC PMAX, VMAX
- VPLEX and Pure Storage
February 9, 2021