- As an experienced SAN and Storage administrator the role will involve providing technical administration support remotely.
- The person must have the self confidence in their technical abilities to provide day to day administration, and also posess excellent trouble shooting skills.
- Strong knowledge of EMC PMAX, VMAX,VPLEX and PURE Storage architecture and administration (CLI preferred)
- Building new host using SRDF METRO /LVM / standalone configurations.
- Capacity allocation to existing hosts /expanding existing volumes.
- Moving SRDF METRO pairs across RDFG with minimum downtime
- Knowledge about parent-child initiator and storage groups Ability to work on migration of servers from old bays to new bays using SRDF / VPLEX /LVM based migrations.
- Ability to select servers from one set of storage ports to another with minimum downtime.
- Change configuration in case of HBA replacement on server Adding or removing node from existing cluster.
- Adding paths to existing server (addition of extra WWPNs) Knowledge on Pure objects such as hosts / host groups / PODs
- EMC VMAX, VNX, Unity, VPLEX
- EMC Storage