The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let’s talk about the team:
Our Insights and Data team helps our clients make better business decisions by transforming an ocean of data into streams of insight. Our clients are among Australia’s top performing companies and they choose to partner with Capgemini for a very good reason – our exceptional people.Due to continued growth within Capgemini’s Insights & Data practice we intend to recruit Stibo Step PIM Developers with relevant consulting and communication skills. If you are already working in a consultancy role, or have excellent client-facing skills gained within large organizations, we would like to discuss our consultant opportunities with you.
This role(s) could be located in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide or Canberra
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities
• Responsible for leading and supporting the STEP team to help design and build the STIBO STEP solution, interfaces and provide guidance on end-to-end cycle of PIM implementation
• Should be able to manage STIBO STEP configuration, business rules, integration of end points and configuration profiles
• Responsible for supporting the business users with their daily STEP activities and resolving issues encountered through the Web UI or other import/export processes
• Can proficiently utilize XML for parsing, porting and deploying data in workbench and Web UI solutions
• Can apply functional experience of using PIM for scheduling and monitoring batch processes for data management activities
• Customize out-of-the-box solution, write specification documentation for Web UI and workbench components
• Good customer interaction skills
Let’s talk about your experience and qualifications
• Minimum of 5 years of STIBO experience.
• Should have experience of designing and implementing Product Mastering and end-to-end MDM/PIM solution using STIBO STEP platform
• Should have hands on experience in PIM Business implementation using STIBO-STEP
• Experience in prior projects on experience with the following:
- STEP Configuration
- STEP Workflows and Business Rules
- STEP XML and Integration Endpoint
- STEP InDesign interface and configuration
• Should have strong exposure to Customer Data Integration.
• Should have good know-how on the STIBO STEP based MDM/PIM solution architecture
• Need to have exposure to STEP matching & linking functionalities, digital asset management (DAM) related functionalities and configurations for maintaining and linking digital assets associated with products
• Knowledge and experience around data modeling and test execution skills is a plus”
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from. Capgemini constantly aims for excellence in its operations and the employee experience it provides. In line with our Purpose, Flexible Working aims to improve the overall people experience by providing an optimal work-life balance, more autonomy and freedom in when, where and how we work.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigenous, Parents and Carers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee’s stories.
#GetTheFutureYouWant – Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.