Sterling Integrator Developer – 6 to 9 yrs – Mumbai
Primary Skill: Sterling Integrator Developer
Experience: 6 – 9 years
- Experience in design and development of maps and components for B2B integration using SI 5.2
- Expertise in developing solutions for business operations using Progress Savvion Business Process Management Tool 7.6
- Good knowledge on Business Process with different Services (BPML) and Adapters.
- Knowledge on EDI standards like ANSI X12, EDIFACT, TRADACOMS.
- Good understanding of EDI transaction sets like 810, 850, 855, 856, 820 and 997 among others.
- Have Good Knowledge in various data formats such as Positional, FLAT, CSV, XML.
- Extensive Experience in integrating Trading Partners into SI (Deployment of Maps and Trading Partner Setups).
- Have setup many Trading Partner profiles using FTP, SFTP, AS2, HTTP, SMTP Protocols.
- Developed Trading partner profiles for the application, inbound and outbound translation objects.
- Able to provide service in the project at peak times and work under different circumstances.
- Experience in working with web services in sterling integrator.
- Experience in using CargoWise EDI Enterprise Application which is leading ERP tool globally for Logistic Solutions.
- Experience in working with trading/business partners to on board them to EDI.
- Experience working in all the phases of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experience in attending client meetings for understanding the business requirements.
Contact: Beena Mishra