Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.
- Academic Degree in Accounting
- Min 6 – 8 years of relevant experience in Financial Control
- USGAAP know-how a plus
- SAP experience is a requirement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and diligent in self-review of deliverables
- Sense of urgency and ability to work under pressure
- Creative mindset and can-do approach
- Adaptable, flexible and easy adjusting to changes
- Very good time and task management
- Overall Balance Sheet ownership;
- Support monthly closing under US GAAP, including various monthly/quarterly reporting;
- Liaise with and support of local Finance team and site leadership;
- Prepare annual statutory accounts local GAAP;
- Responsible overall compliance for entity;
- Liaise with Tax department and Tax advisors; Support Corporate Income Tax and other Tax related returns
- Account reconciliations & analysis;
- Ascertains compliance with Internal Accounting Policies & Procedures and SOX.
- Recommends changes in accounting systems and procedures.
- Assists business partners with budget activity, proper expenditure coding, document preparation, and other accounting-related activities.
- Reviews the work completed by the bookkeepers, bank reconcilers, and accounts payable clerks to ensure accurate financial transactions.
- Ensures the timely and accurate posting, balancing, and reconciliation of the general ledger for each entity
We are starting an interesting journey with our Client, American company advanced in specialty chemicals and performance materials.
Our Client entrust as variety of Accounting activities in such areas like Taxes, Controllership, Statutory accounting and Reporting.
If you are experienced in those areas, eager to work in international company and be a part of our success, the role is for you.
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks – Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing