Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
Start your career in IT with us! If you dream about become IT expert but don’t have or have only a slight previous experience in IT – this program is for you. Choose one from 6 areas and apply to start your career in IT this spring!
What do you need to start?
- Availability to work 20h/week, starting from May.
- Very good English language skills (at least B2).
- Study on 5th year full-time studies, 3rd/4th/5th year part-time studies or be a graduate.
- Basic understanding of one from areas*:
- Testing & Application Management
- Cloud Platform Engineering (e.g. Public Cloud, Containerization, Automation)
- Adoption Change Management and UX/UI Analysis
*Please choose the area that interest you in application form.
What your development path can look like?
For a start, we offer you a part-time employment contract for six months, starting from May. During that time, you will develop your knowledge in IT, or get it from the scratch. After the program, you will have a chance to extend your contract full-time.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo