Description de l’entreprise
Capgemini est un leader mondial du conseil, des services informatiques et de la transformation numérique. A la pointe de l’innovation, le Groupe aide ses clients à saisir l’ensemble des opportunités que présentent le cloud, le digital et les plateformes.
Description de la mission
Tech is becoming a core business driver for many of our clients across industries, tech projects are shifting from IT to business and tech conversations are entering C-suite conversations. At the same time, tech is more and more complex and industry-specific. How to share with business leaders sharp points of view on digital solutions, technologies, and market positioning? How to help them seize the opportunity of technology? Let’s take up the challenge with the Group Portfolio team.
As a business analyst and growth hacker, you will be in charge of developing game-changing tools to empower conversations with C-level.
To achieve this objective, you will address different activities based on design thinking’s best practices:
- Understand the issues of C-suites across one specific industry (internal and external research, etc.)
- Explore potential solutions that could answer their needs and leverage our offers (ideation workshops, etc.)
- Define an impactful solution and derisk its development (description of the value proposition, definition of the customer journey, feasibility analysis)
You will report to one of the senior members of the Portfolio team and have access to all the resources of the Group Portfolio team: strategists, architects, designers, etc.
- Master’s degree for leading business or engineering “Grandes Ecoles” or equivalent
- 1st relevant internship experience
- Self-starter and flexible to work with and influencing top management across cultures and countries
- Customer-centric to develop shiny value propositions and master product creation & management
- Analytic to develop deep strategic expertise in an industry (banking, retail, etc.) AND technologies (AI, analytics, digital customer experience, digital manufacturing, digital core with ERP, enterprise agile, cloud, cybersecurity)
- Creative, honing the art & science of storytelling – beyond classical consulting skills
- Good client-facing capabilities to test and iterate with your solution
- … and of course English speaker!