Exp: 4-6 Yrs
Job Location: Pune
• Handling overall staffing for BU (Offshore & Onsite) for multiple Accounts.
• Daily checking the fulfillment status of overall demand and supply (Internal and external).
• Working on plans for fulfillment with Practices, Recruitment and RMG.
• Publish daily demand and supply report to all CP/DP/PM.
• Taking care of overall headcount and Roll OFF and publish the report weekly basis.
• Executing daily staffing call tower wise and check the status of each open demand, Pipeline and Roll off status.
• Closely work with CP/DP/PM about new demands and plan to supply them.
• Publish various reports at account & RMG level HC Report, Demand Report, Roll Off Report, Addition & Roll off Report of the Month and Shadow Fresher’s Report.
• Weekly RMG calls, Internal Account calls & Meeting with the Accounts.
• Re-use the Roll off associates for current open demand or future demand.
• Ensure all resources are assigned and classified appropriately in RMG portal.
• Coordinate for cross functional training for cross deployment in requirements from other LOBs
• Special focus in deployment of fresher and shadow resources and making them billed.
• Provide billing related queries to finance team to ensure revenue inflow for billed resources.
• Represented LOB in several reviews/forums before senior management.
• Bench Management – Effective utilization of resources, allocations and reallocations
• Making training plan / reskilling / up skilling based on the skill requirement and current bench.
• Transfer of critical requirements to recruitment team adhering to Service level agreements
• Working closely with other BU and practices for meeting the resource requirement and facilitating bench management
• Daily / Weekly / Monthly report generation for – New hiring, Support ratio, Tech & Ops utilization, Manpower Ramp up, Staff Turn Over, Training Compliance, etc
• Coordination with various teams across functions – Recruitment, Training, HR, etc for effective decision making
• Analysis of Non Billable resources and taking decisions of roll off’s.