• Overall Demand tracking – demand is current and track on fulfillment (end to end irrespective of whether it is internal or in external queue)
• Ensure fulfillment for Accounts and BU by working on options within the available pool, roll offs, proactive hiring
• Keep a close tab on ramp-ups and ramp-down and facilitate associate movement within the BU/account where there are requirements/needs across location
• Work closely with SPOC to proactively identify demand in key technology and domain areas
• Work closely with recruitment team and enable them to create resource pipeline for any adhoc or planned ramp ups in accounts
• Serve as an advisor to associates around their personal development, understanding career goals of associates, and ensuring their development needs are being addressed as part of the deployment process
• Effective bench management, and control on bench cost, leave management/ utilization
• Work with other functions – LnC on training needs for bench associates/as per demand trend, Core HR on associate issues, mobility team on visa for associates
• Effective reporting – data analysis i.e. reporting around all demands, status in terms of fulfillment, challenges if any
• Handle bench numbers and their deployment
• Create dashboards for Demand and Supply for resourcing.
• Create trend analysis for DS.
• Run and Manage reports and MIS for Operations and Staffing function.
• Create financial Analysis and Impact of resourcing on contribution margins.
Required Skills • Should have experience of Resource Management and will be responsible for managing complete staffing needs/fulfillment for the account
• Should have knowledge of INFORM, ISW, IRW is a plus
• Should have excellent Analytical, MS Office skills like PPT, Excel, Word
• Should have ability and passion to work in a team
• Knowledge on excel macros is a plus
• Hands on experience in creation reports and Dashboards.
• Expertise in MIS Reporting and Database management.
• Understanding of trend Analysis.
• Good communication skills and excellent command in MS Excel or Automated reporting tools.