Who are we?
- Capgemini is a global consulting company that employs more than 145,000 people worldwide and reported 2014 global revenues of over 10.57 billion Euros.
- In working with our clients, Capgemini leverages a trademarked approach called the Collaborative Business Experience, an unrivalled ability to work together to produce the most innovative business solutions.
- Backed by over four decades of industry and service experience, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience designed to help our clients achieve better, faster, more sustainable results through our own people, a seamless access to our network of world-leading technology partners and Capgemini’s collaboration-focused methods and tools and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model
- Through commitment to mutual success and the achievement of tangible value, we help businesses implement growth strategies, leverage technology, and thrive through the power of collaboration.
- We will provide you with a robust detailed training program to teach you the technology skills we feel that you need to be a successful consultant at Capgemini
Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing, Professional Services
What can you expect in a career with Capgemini?
- When you start, you will receive up to five weeks of New Hire Orientation, professional training, and relevant technology education to help you launch your consulting career.
- Working in a team environment, Staff Consultant’s will focus on the analysis, design and development of technology-based solutions for Capgemini’s clients.
- You will work alongside technical, functional and industry specialists to assist with the development, implementation and integration of innovative system solutions including methods, techniques and tools.
- You will contribute to client satisfaction by providing timely and responsive value added services and work products.
- Capgemini provides a collaborative environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun.
- Capgemini offers a competitive benefits package that includes Health, Dental, group life, short and long-term disability, and legal plan insurance. Additionally, we offer competitive salaries and a compelling profit sharing/401K plan.
- Located in over 36 countries, Capgemini has the ability to provide our consultants with international and domestic consulting opportunities.
- We are currently recruiting for positions located in our North America offices in the following cities: Atlanta, Chicago, New York, and Charlotte.
What can Capgemini do for you?
- Capgemini focuses on giving each new hire a unique experience through our recruitment process and on-boarding program, as well as by helping you to build your own career and professional skills foundation.
- Capgemini cultivates an atmosphere for development that enables you to be hands-on, planning for your growth, both horizontally and vertically.
- Capgemini provides you the freedom to define your own success, enabling you to establish and update your own individual success equations and supporting you in reaching your personal and professional goals.
Who are we looking for?
Our consulting teams work with companies to quickly solve mission-critical problems by identifying, designing, and implementing technology enabled solutions to improve their strategies and operations. The ideal Capgemini consultant possesses the following qualities:
- Interest in working with technology to create various solutions and advancements
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability and desire to continually learn new things in a changing environment
- Analytical and problem solving way of thought
- Desire to work in a culturally diverse, team-based environment
- Overall resilient, flexible, and enthusiastic personality
Candidates should additionally possess:
- A Bachelors degree or Master’s degree
- A minimum GPA of 3.3 of 4.0
- A willingness to travel and flexibility to relocate
- Authorized to work for Capgemini in the US
We are seeking candidates who have demonstrated exceptional performance in these and other related majors:
- Technology: Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Data Science, Business
- Engineering: Computer Engineering, Engineering Management,
Successful candidates will have experiences in one or more of the following areas:
· Functional Skills: Business Requirement Analytics, Business Reengineering Concepts, System Analysis, Project Management, Testing
Is Capgemini right for you?
Review the questions below to decide if Capgemini is right for you:
- Do you possess a desire to work in a technology focused environment with a multitude of well known clients?
- Do you possess excellent communication skills and the courage and motivation to become a future leader within Capgemini?
- Are you flexible, possessing the desire to travel and continuously learn new things in various environments?
- Are you a creative team player who would be interested in working with talented people from all over the world?
- Do you have a desire to help shape your own career path and advance your skills and experience within a billion dollar global consulting company?
If you have answered “Yes” to the questions above, we encourage you to apply online via your University’s Career Center Website.
Capgemini is an equal opportunity employer.
Ranked one of the “Best Places to Launch a Career” – Business WeekApply now