Job Title: SSIS Developer
• BIA team onshore position SSIS role Project Symphony
• Expert in SQL Server PL SQL Stored procedure development complex queries development performance tuning optimization
• Expert in SSIS packages development
• Expert in PowerShell Scripting code development Intermediate knowledge on SSRS reports development
• Expert in JAMS scheduling tool Intermediate knowledge in Team foundation server code deployments
• Experience in working Agile projects Working in a banking domain
• Batcheler’s degree
• 8+Years of experience
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.