With more than
180,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost
providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group
reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.79 billion. Together with its clients,
Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their
needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization,
Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business
ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com/
® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal
Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual
orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Position Type: Full
Location: Houston, TX
“• Contribute and lead development effort
for a large scale .net migration project.
• Responsible for software development using
.NET framework 4.5, WebAPI, MVC and C# 5.0.
• Responsible for software architecture, design
and development solutioning.
• Understanding application’s legacy VB.Net code
and development using new application framework.
• Able to coordinate with application architects
and analyze requirements of web application implementation.
• Provide technical leadership to teammates
through coaching and mentorship.
• Collaborate with other software developers,
business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and
maintain web-based business applications built on Microsoft technologies.
• Assist in the collection and documentation of
user’s requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
• Participate in peer-reviews of solution
designs and related code.
• Co-ordinate daily planning & status
check-in meeting with the Capgemini resources, where project activities,
issues, risks and challenges will be reviewed.
• Ability to multitask and work effective with
little supervision; ability to co-ordinate onsite and offsite resources
deliverables/activities. Experience Required:
• 10 + years of experience as Lead and developer
in implementing large scale IT systems
• Proficient with Microsoft .NET development
• Strong hands on experience in developing
enterprise-class web-based applications using C#, ASP.NET, MVC, RESTful Web
API, WCF, XML, JSON, SQL Server, Visual Studio
• 2 + years of software development experience
using .Net framework 4.5 and C# 5.0
• Preferred – prior experience using
client/server side data binding technologies (e.g. handlebar.net/handlerbar.js)
• Desired but not mandatory – prior experience using Oracle Data Provider for
• Experience with software design patterns,
architectural patterns and object oriented methodologies
• Estimation techniques like (WBS, FP, Us
ORACLE/PL SQL skills