Sr Video Designer | 6 to 9 years | Mumbai and Bengaluru
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
- Take a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements including designing content for company’s Pamphlet, Brochures, Logos, Website etc.
- Be able to design storyboards to convince stake holders.
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and special effects
- Create rough and final cuts
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Compositing 2D and 3D animations.
- Proven work experience as a Video Editor
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut)
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity Familiarity and hands on experience with special effects, Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Freehand, After Effects is mandatory.
- Working Knowledge of 2D and 3D tolls like Toon Boom Harmony, Autodesk 3D Studio max, Maya is desirable.
- Creative mind and storytelling skills.
- Excellent stake holder communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Multimedia or related field.
July 28, 2021