A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Position: Sr. TDM Consultant (387305)
Location: San Antonio, TX OR Phoenix, AZ
- 10 years of experience in managing large scale IT and system implementations
- 5 years of ETL architecture development design and development experience is required
- 5 years of TDM experience using CA TDM Informatica TDM Delphix IBM Optim other industry standard tools and technologies
- 3 years of Test Data Management in key services data masking data subset data cloning find reserve data virtualization test data generation using CA TDM
- Experience working with Data Architecture and Application teams to define TDM requirements
- Experienced in Insurance domain and familiar with claims applications
- Strong experience in working with relational DBMS like DB2, Oracle.
- Strong experience working with relational MF data source z OS DB2 VSAM IMS.
- Experience in creating JCL s Cobol program to support TDM component development
- Experience in working with Java Involved in the all phases of TDM lifecycle requirement capturing estimation design masking algorithms and provisioning
- End to end analysis to identify sensitive information PII using data discovery tool with business terms relationships Understand database models designs including referential integrity application enforced integrity data dependencies between applications sub setting Test data generation data cloning etc.
- Ability to understand Entity Relationship diagrams for relational databases
- Good understanding of database validations constraints syntax and data types
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing to business and technology stakeholders
- Ability to multitask and work effective with little supervision onsite and offsite
- Ability to work with client and manage their expectations priorities
- Experienced in working with Agile environment
- Experienced in JIRA environment
- Experience in Jenkins and GitHub and CI CD pipelines integration
- Responsible for all in scope deliverables within Data Subset Data Masking Find Reserve and CI CD Integration using CA TDM for mainframe data source z OS DB2 VSAM IMS Setup Configure CA TDM for mainframe data sources z OS DB2 VSAM IMS
- Execute design development for TDM solution
- Develop detailed solutions for Data Subset Data Masking
- Find Reserve and CI CD Integration Should be able to understand business landscape Identify data dependencies
- Up Downstream systems Understand interfaces and their sequences Recommend TDM approach Implementation steps Knowledgeable with the data privacy regulations and compliances GDPR HIPAA PCI
- Develop detailed solutions for mainframe data sources data sources z OS DB2 VSAM IMS Document TDM process flows prepare dependency charts and determine the right lineage between business and IT needs
- Define overall TDM solution and architecture Identify develop and deploy TDM reusable components as appropriate Responsible for collaborating with the project team members to produce weekly status report and weekly project log consisting of issues risks action items and progress against planned activities for a given week.
- Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
- We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
- With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
- Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
- Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
- Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
- Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
- Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
- Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
- Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.