Job Title: Sr Sharepoint Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Position Type: Permanent/Fulltime
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Aid in the analysis/requirements gathering, design, configuration, implementation/testing, and support of SharePoint solutions.
• Work closely with content owners to understand how they should manage their content to promote ease of use and intuitive site navigation; discuss what is working well and what needs improvement regarding their sites & search results
• Designs, develops, debugs, produces, refines, tests, deploys, maintains and documents SharePoint/Web solutions using customized as well as out-of-the-box functionality including web parts, InfoPath forms, templates and master pages
• Maintain security for SharePoint servers, services, and applications. Create sites, templates, workflows, lists and libraries to support firm initiatives.
• Analyze and resolve problems related to performance, data, software, servers, and usage.
• Ensure that all enhancements/changes and upgrades are implemented per specification and in a compliant manner
• Ability to configure SharePoint in order to meet process, functional and security needs of the business
Skill, Experience & General information required: Basic Technical Requirements:
• Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013
• .NET based language (C#, VB.Net)
• SQL Server 2008/2012 and SQL Reporting Services
• Experience using Visual Studio or related IDE
• Team Foundation Server, a plus
• Knowledge of security standards and techniques for web applications
• Understand browser-specific compatibility issues
• Expertise in the design, implementation, and deployment of user-centric software, with focus on usability
• Experience creating 3rd party authentication for external partner portals
Capgemini Financial Services and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now