Job Title: Sr. RunOps Engineer (Java Multi Skilled)
Employee Type: Full Time with Benefits
Location: Alpharetta, GA
- Hands on minimum 6- 8 years in Java in Credit Card Servicing platform.
- Has 1-2 years of hands on cloud Native development principles & frameworks such Spring boot, Core spring
- Experience of designing Web-services in Java and Java frameworks using Spring Boot and Spring Cloud framework
- Experience in developing Medium to large size batch processes in Java and Java framework (Spring batch, SCDF)
- Experience from banking domain is preferable
- Experience on Cloud Platforms such as Pivotal CloudFoundy or any PAAS environment
- Good knowledge with some experience on Event driven microservices
- Good knowledge on streaming/messaging platform such as RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka
- Good implementation knowledge of DevOps tool chain (Jenkins, bitbucket, sonarqube etc)
- Experience in Agile/Scrum environment
- Knowledge of entire SDLC (covering Development & Support) is desirable. Preferable with Kanban methodology
- Comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders.
Technical Skills: Java, Spring boot, Kafka, MySQL, Cassandra, PAAS, CI/CD Tool set Integration
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 290,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
What We Offer
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.