- Candidate needs to be proficient in RPA
- Development skills in UiPath with atleast 2 Years of work on live projects.
- Strong working knowledge of SQL.
- Passionate about writing high quality code that is both testable and maintainable.
- Worked on a variety of end systems like web, SAP, Outlook, Mailbox, Excel, ServiceNow, Oracle.
- Knowledge of integration with web rest services. Build reusable workflows.
- Experience in VB scripting & C#
- Possess advanced skills on cloud, orchestrator, Kibana Splunk dashboards,
- security, troubleshooting complex spying issues, surface automation, etc.
- Experience with versioning and source control systems
- Experience Mentoring and coaching team
- Candidate should be comfortable working in shift
Worked in all phases of Project Life Cycle including Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation of Applications.
- Experience in environments requiring direct Customer interaction during specifications, development and project implementation phases.
- Graduate with 2-4 years’ experience in a similar UIPath role will be an advantage
- Must be a team player
- Good command of spoken English and Bahasa(will be an advantage)
- Customer focused with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent analytical skills, very strong attention to detail, and soft skills and to work to tight deadlines.
- UIPath Certification(will be an added advantage)
- Experience and ability to work in a distributed (on / offshore) environment
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com People matter, results count.