Role: Sr Performance Tester
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Position Type: Fulltime/Permanent
Skills & Job Description:
The identified candidate will be responsible for:
• Collaborating with client to define monitoring approaches
• Participating in Management Reviews and Analysis
• Defining dashboard and reporting engagement performance
• Identify dependencies, constraints, risks and issues
• Provide weekly status report to Client
• Reviewing and providing inputs for all the test results
• Facilitate root cause analysis
• Effective stakeholder communication
Primary Skill: – Manual/Performance Test
Experience & Exposure Expected:
• 8+ years of Performance testing and engineering experience managing multiple projects
• Understands measures, business transactions, custom sensors, CPU samples etc.
• Create monitoring dashboards for his IT team and the business team.
• Understands incident rules and alerts and get those defined for his application by interfacing with admin team.
• Responsible for helping customers diagnose and resolve complex technical issues.
• Manage critical customer-facing issues and facilitate communication between the customer and infrastructure teams.
• Triage, diagnose, and resolve or escalate internal system alerts to ensure we maintain our Service Level Agreements
• Support application releases, ensuring the availability of monitoring during Performance Testing activities.
• Create and maintain quality knowledge articles and help documentation in both our internal and external facing communities to provide superior issue resolution.
• Eagerly participate in provided training to advance technical skills and product knowledge.
• Capture method arguments for key pieces of the application
• Strong leadership and excellent communication skills
Capgemini America Inc and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.