Sr. Wireless-VPN administrator
Experience in handling network security infrastructure with high level of skills in areas of Network security services & solutions to Globally distributed, multi vendor security technologies.
Expertise on Cisco, Juniper, Checkpoint security products& hands on expertise in AnyConnect VPN, IPSEC VPN, Cisco/Aruba Wireless technologies.
Responsible for deployment and operations of large scale enterprise network including Firewall, VPN services, Wireless administration.
Liaisons with external vendors and support partners on service management, product roadmap and other day to day support incidents
- Sound understanding of Network Security Technologies like AnyConnect VPN, WebVPN, Wireless network technologies
- Hands on experience of Cisco’s ISE,ASA, WLC, Access Point, MSE
- Knowledge on monitoring tools like Cisco Prime, Cacti
- Experience in managing VPN/Wireless infrastructure of Large Corporate Networks with Global presence
- Working knowledge in L2 Technologies, DNS, DHCP & advance Routing and switching
- Experience in Routing
- Experienced in administering network security devices like Firewalls, Proxies, Content Filters
- Process Documentation and Audit Compliance.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities such as conflict/issue resolution, the ability to run a project and ensure a successful project lifecycle
- Ability to communicate (verbally and in writing) effectively with stakeholders, senior business leadership and external clients.
- Ability to organize and collaborate effectively with internal and external stake holders
- Demonstrated experience and relevant expertise in the design and building of distributed and enterprise solutions.
- Ability to work under pressure
- certifications with Cisco (CCNP Security), Juniper
- Supports global operations support for VPN, Wireless & network security infrastructure.
- Provide connectivity solutions as required by business
- Undertake technology POC and design and deployment activities as part of major projects
- Maintain up-to-date design documents
- Liaison with external vendors, support partners on service management, product roadmap and support incidents
- Work with Program management team for providing solutions and implementation of for client infrastructure requirement, attending client calls.
- Audit and process compliance and participate in Internal and External Audits.
Total Experience: 7 to 10 years
Level: Sr. Consultant – C1
Location: Mumbai, Bangalore