Job Title: Sr .Net Developer
Location: NY, NYC
Position Type: Permanent/Fulltime
The candidate must be a hands-on .NET expert and proficient in WPF / C# – with experience of MVVM pattern and PRISM for modular application design. They will likely also be involved in future Web (Html5) hybrid mobile development. As it is essential to understand how the business information is stored and extracted, ideally the candidate would have full stack exposure to at least understand services tier and database. You will need to have fundamental understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and agile, test-driven development practices. The suitable candidate must be technically experienced, detail-oriented, well-organized, and able to work as part of a global team, possess excellent oral / written communication skills, and exhibit a keen interest in the business of Investment Banking.
Duties & Responsibilities: Development duties
1. Development of UI for core modules of the Client and Deal Lifecycle Management Application.
2. Drive UI feature set and overall system codebase.
3. Provide technical leadership in WPF/.NET including architecture design, code reviews and mentoring of junior resources
4. Willingness to work on multiple projects across other UI technologies – Web / Html5
Engage with global team with various developers, Product Mgmt., QA and support personnel.
Skill, Experience & General information required:
1. Experience in technical analysis and solution implementation in the financial services area.
2. Relevant, in-depth experience of application development experience using WPF / C#.
3. Skilled in writing UI to distributed system technologies, e.g. SOAP / REST middle-tiers.
4. Knowledge and prior experience of relational databases e.g. Sybase
5. Architecture & Attention to detail – should be able to convert functional requirements into detailed technical solutions.
6. Good communication skills and experience in working with Distributed teams
Capgemini Financial Services and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now