Job Title: Sr .Net Developer
Location: Woodland Hills, CA
Position Type: Permanent/Fulltime
Duties & Responsibilities: Development duties will include
• Should perform development activities. i.e analysis, design, build, Testing support, and support deployment activities
• Prepare detailed design documentation
• Should be able to maintain good client interaction and stakeholder management.
• Supporting the live application in the production environment during warranty period
• Communication with users to gather requirements and analyze/address issues
• Interact with other technology groups as needed.
• Coordinate with offshore development team
• Should be able to perform code reviews and deliver quality output.
• Should have good understanding on .Net methodologies.
Skill, Experience & General information Required: Basic Technical Requirements
• .Net 2.5 / 3/3.5/4/4.5
• Java Script 1.8 and CSS 3/4
• Web services
• Jquery 2, Angular JS 1.4
• MVC 5.2.3
• XML Desirable Skills
• Exposure to the Insurance domain.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Capgemini Financial Services and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now