Sr. Functional Consultant – OMP Unison Planning
UK Any Base
An overview of the role
In Business Services we specialise in navigating our clients through the complexities of large-scale, digital business transformation ranging in scope from advisory consulting through to full outsourcing of operations. Having the right people with exemplary skills, gives every client the right result.
Capgemini is a global major in value-added Digital Supply Chain services for its clients. As part of this rapidly growing business segment, you will play a critical role in implementation, deployments and performance improvement of OMP Unison Planning.
Why this role?
As a Sr. functional consultant, the key responsibilities, skills, experience and educational requirements are:
- Deliver large scale, high-value projects by leveraging an established delivery methodology on OMP Unison Planning Platform.
- Lead the process design activities and ensure delivery of Centralized Supply Chain optimization on OMP Unison Planning environment
- Work with cross-functional teams to drive successful deployments on Demand planning, S&OP, Production planning & Scheduling across various business lines
- Be a part of an Agile project team utilizing the Agile / Scrum methodologies, working in a fast-paced, iterative environment, closely partnering with business stakeholders.
- Create functional design documentation, software specifications, testing/training scenarios and evaluate business processes for improvement opportunities
- Provide expert functional and process guidance on system capabilities and solution approaches.
- Develop design for accelerator assets and contribute building knowledge capital
- Configure OMP Unison and customize solutions as per clients’ requirements
- Functional: Expertise and In-depth knowledge of supply chain planning in the areas of Supply and Capacity Planning, Production Planning, Material requirements planning, Long term capacity planning, rough cut capacity planning, resource planning, capacity constraints and scheduling.
- Analytical: Ability to analyze supply chain operational data, to identify opportunities and develop insights. Perform fit-gap analysis.
- Technical: Hands on experience in any of the planning engine (Optimizer, Heuristic etc.) for supply/capacity allocation. Expertise in Workbook development – Table based, composite, data modification, Alerts – Monitoring, Hierarchies and Filters, Scenario hierarchy setup to meet process needs, Perspective development for Scenarios, Control Table Configuration, Planning Engine Knowledge, Data Model modification including custom fields and custom tables.
- Architecting, designing and implementing a robust data model and integration framework between ERP systems (SAP, Oracle etc.) and OMP Planning system.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and preparing PowerPoint presentations
- Experience in usage of analytical tools such as QlikView & Qlik Sense
- Strong business acumen and execution experience in supply chain process and systems
- Strong decision making, problem solving, communication and presentation skills
- Very good collaboration skills and ability to interact with multi-cultural teams spread across geographies.
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Potential is just as important to us as having the required skills. If you have the right mindset, we might be able to provide you with bespoke training. So, if you’re not sure you have all the skills you need, but you’re still passionate about the role, please apply and we’ll see if we can support you.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com