Job Title: Sr. Java Full Stack Engineer (Angular)
Location: NYC (Remote till the Pandemic gets Subsides)
Employee Type: Full time with Benefits
- This position is for a hands on Senior Full Stack Engineer with a minimum of 8 12 years working in the financial IT community
- Candidate must possess a strong background
- Design Develop and maintain financial applications using Java Angular and related frameworks
- The candidate must have strong communication skills and be able work with both users and lead IT team members in a highly collaborative team environment
- Candidate should be disciplined detail oriented self motivated and delivery focused
- Skills Required Full stack developer with strong core Java knowledge in a UNIX Linux environment
- Candidate must have excellent hands on knowledge
- Core Java Collections dictionary Array list Hash Map java 8
- Should know about new feature like Lambda expression Multi threading basic concepts Rest Soap API concepts and differences
- Ability to Work with client architect senior developers to do high level low level design architecture
- Experience using and implementing REST and other HTTP web services Strong SQL and database performance tuning skills with DB2 database
- Client and server side development using Web toolkits and Java
- Experience working with XML and JSON
- Strong Communication skills Team management skills
- Experience with Financial like equity and asset management web portal development is big plus
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
What We Offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.