Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and industry specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job role – Sr. Director – Insights & Data (AI and ML SME)
Job location – NJ/NY
Job type – Full-time, permanent
• Provision of AI and ML expertise to enable delivery teams and guide projects to successful finishes.
• Provision of specific domain collections expertise to enable delivery teams.
• Engagement delivery manage engagement risk manage project economics including planning and budgeting manage accounts receivable define deliverable content ensure buy in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client.
• Client delivery Engage on a day to day basis with client management and sponsorship.
• Business Development support the development of contacts with top decision makers at key clients participate and may lead aspects of the proposal development process.
• People Development provide input and guidance into the staffing process and may participate in staff recruitment and retention activities.
• Reviewing requirements documents prepared by the team.
• Business process modelling investigating operational requirements issues and opportunities to seek effective solutions.
• Challenging the business where appropriate to manage expectations and highlight risks issues.
• Provide thought leadership and ensure growth of team both onshore and offshore.
Skill Experience required:
• Past experience with AI and machine learning preferred in the collections industry.
• Past experience with client management and business development.
• Hands on experience writing user stories and requirement documents Proven track record of creating clear concise deliverables that reflect a deep understanding of business needs.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
• Experience operating and interfacing with business management including negotiation and presentation skills.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal Understands communication channels and escalates appropriately.
• Strong initiative able to self-manage.
• Comfortable with ambiguity and able to work through it to get the right things done.
• Must be able to see tasks through to completion without significant guidance.
• Personal time management skills and ability to meet individual and team deadlines.
• Experience using standard project and business tools including Rally, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
• Team player who works well with technical and business resources.
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships. 5
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law.