Title: Sr. Data Security Strategist (8280166 _687345)
Location: New York, NY
Employment Terms: Fulltime with benefits
- Develop data security point of views accelerators tools best practices and processes for end to end data lifecycle
- Develop cybersecurity analytics point of views accelerators tools best practices and processes for end to end data lifecycle
- Have deep technical expertise in data security technologies forensic tools and active defense technologies
- Design rapid prototypes leveraging the core platform for security use cases
- Review customer processes and business requirements to help determine new and innovative ways to provide end to end security
- Provides leadership to extend the organizations ability to optimize use of emerging data security technologies with special focus on big data and cloud Stay current with the data security technologies and threats and make recommendations for use based on business value
- Capture and develop best practice processes and methodologies to assist implementations at customer sites
- Engages in peer to peer dialogue with clients about their industry and their situation be a trusted advisor
- Lead Engagement to implement deliver proposed solutions to address client business issues and requirement by integrating multiple data security solutions tools
- Drive data Security Strategy across the financial services capital markets banking and insurance Build strong cross organizational leadership relationships and effectively influencing resources across the organization
- Drive cybersecurity analytics strategy across the financial services capital markets banking and insurance
- Build strong cross organizational leadership relationships and effectively influencing resources across the organization
- Works closely with the other technology architects to ensure that data security is properly provisioned in their technology domains
- Develop data security presentations whitepapers product briefs and solutions guides that clearly articulate the value of Capgemini s offerings
- Evangelize and demonstrate our data security solutions at conferences tradeshows to analysts and customers
- 15 years of experience as a data security cyber security and data practitioner and in leading transformations programs managing large scale IT and system implementations
- Experience working with Data Architecture and Application teams to define data privacy fields and data security requirements
- Understand database models designs including referential integrity application enforced integrity data dependencies between applications
- Ability to understand Entity Relationship diagrams for relational databases
- Experience working with big data cloud solutions relational DBMS tm s like DB2 Oracle SQL Server Sybase DB2
- Good understanding of database validations constraints syntax and data types
- Deep knowledge for cybersecurity topics technologies solutions and experience in working with SOCs
- Experience working with AI ML big data cloud solutions relational DBMS tm s like DB2 Oracle SQL Server Sybase DB2
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing to business and technology stakeholders
- Ability to multitask and work effective with little supervision ability to co ordinate onsite and offsite resources deliverables activities
- Ability to work with client and manage their expectations priorities
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in Business Management Computer Science Information Systems or related field Level
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
What we offer
- Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
- We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
- With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
- Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
- Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
- Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- `This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
- Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
- Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.