Role: Sr Business Analyst
Job Location: Dallas, TX
Position Type: Fulltime
Skills & Job Description:
• The job involves the requirement gathering, gap analysis and high level design for acquiring network.
• Under general direction, formulates/defines project scope and objectives based on user needs and thorough understanding of business problems.
• Analyze, develop and write business requirements, translate into functional design documents and participate in the technical design, test planning and user documentation processes for complex application systems.
• Gather and analyze information / provide recommendations to address and resolve business issues for a specific business group.
• Analyze and re-engineer business processes.
• Identify and address cross-project dependencies and impacts.
• Participate in software design, prototyping, construction and testing of new or enhanced applications.
• Support in training users on new or enhanced applications.
• Track problems and bugs; revise documentation of system revisions and modifications, as needed.
• May require preparing requests for proposals, statement of work, presentations and reports for senior leadership.
• May provide assistance to less experienced business and system analysts. Ideal Candidate will have
• Knowledge of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including waterfall and /or Agile methodologies.
• Solid understanding in Relational Database SQL, Analyzing data using database tools, Object Oriented Programming Concepts.
• Ability to work independently with limited direction and collaborate with extended teams.
• Experience in doing process modelling, data mapping etc.
• Ability to create Test Plans and support/lead User Acceptance Testing.
• Experience in working with multiple vendors as part of solution implementations
• Hands on experience with Business Rules Engine
• Tools : MS suite, Visio, Clarity, enterprise tester or equivalent, JIRA/TFS
• MUST have experience in cards processing or credit card transaction or payment gateway experience
Bachelors degree required
Masters degree preferred
Capgemini America Inc and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.