Role: Sr Business Analyst (Wallet/digital experience)
Job Location: Dallas, TX
Position Type: Fulltime
Skills & Job Description:
• Ability to independently Solicit, Analyze and Document Business requirements from business user, product managers, product owners
• Ability to document requirements in various forms (e.g. business requirements, functional specifications, use case specifications, user stories etc)
• Ability to determine objective criteria to help prioritize user stories and requirements in the product backlog.
• Ability to capture and extract non-functional requirements
• Ability to maintain, elaborate and track requirements in the product backlog
• Ability to create business requirements, use case specifications, user stories
• Good understanding of the convergence of customer experience on multiple channels and its implications of business and customer requirements • Strong verbal, written and organizational skills;
• Ability to build long lasting trust and partnership with clients and the end users.
• Experience in running pilot programs for product launches and gathering feedback to improve the overall experience .
• Indepth Knowledge and experience in working payment networks, debit or credit card processing.
• Experience with secure element or cloud based mobile wallet technologies strongly desired
• Experience in working in projects executed in waterfall, iterative and agile
• Experience in using requirements management tools such as VersionOne, JIRA, Requisite Pro will be a plus
Bachelors degree required
Masters degree preferred
Capgemini America Inc and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now