Role: Sr Automation Tester
Job Location: Charlotte, NC
Position Type: Fulltime/Permanent
Skills & Job Description:
• Experience of 6-8 years
• 4+ years testing experience working on different automation framework
• Tools such as Quality Center, QTP,
• Responsibilities include test script execution, data sourcing/data provisioning, defect analysis, and ensuring that proper test result documentation and processes are followed as per the test strategy.
• Good understanding of testing concepts – STLC, metrics, defects life cycle
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Good analytical skills and should be able to understand and scope requirements and prepare test scenarios, test conditions and test cases.
• Able to understand and design Automation Framework – Hybrid, DataDriven, Keyword Driven
• Good in understanding business requirements and convert them into Test Script
• Ready to work as an individual contributor
Capgemini America Inc and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.