Job Title: Sr. Tester (Assembler, CICS, COBOL)
Testing with coding experience (Assembler, CICS, COBOL) + Test Automation
Ensures adherence to established standards and may consult with senior managers on technology solutions. Consults with project teams and functional units on the design of important projects or services. Supports existing business systems applications. Performs additional job duties as required.
Job Specific needs & Responsibilities:
• Knowledge in Assembler,CICS, COBOL, VSAM & DB2 .
• Intertest experience is a huge plus. Expert in multiple languages and tools.
• Credit/Debit or Financial knowledge. Should be quick learner, Detail-oriented, Multitasker.
• Ability to work in a challenging environment. Possesses strong knowledge of application development technologies, tools, methodologies as well as all functional areas in IT organization.
• Should be able to support production and should be aviable to support oncall, as needed.
• Enhances staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
• Expert in multiple languages and tools. Some knowledge in emerging technologies. Possesses strong knowledge of application development technologies, tools and methodologies.
• Good understanding of how technology relates to business, market and industry and applies such knowledge to support the needs of the business.
• Strong understanding of complex internal business processes or functions.
• Works on moderate to complex projects and issues within functional area.
• Works more independently with IT functional units and business units.