With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com. Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Job Title: SQL Database Developer
Job Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Full Time
- 5-7 years of programming/systems analysis experience and 3-5 years of relevant experience with emphasis in database and Business Intelligence technologies.
- 5+ years of SQL server Programming (SSRS, SSIS and SQL programming)
- 5+ years of experience working in development, interacting with the client and other vendors; participation & support for UAT/Other testing phases, and support release management to the different environments.
- Deep knowledge and experience in designing and building data load and integration processes from scratch
- Experience in BI technologies, specifically Power BI
- Good experience in implementing and supporting large scale complex solutions and integrations of SQL Server with other platforms (like Salesforce) and technologies (.Net)
- Requires practical experience with ETL tools and/or Data Integration products (Informatica, Dell Boomi, Pervasive, WebMethods, Castiron, Biztalk, etc…)
- The applicant must have strong communication, customer service, troubleshooting, and organizational skills and the ability to complete assigned work with minimal instruction and supervision
- Ability to identify and apply best practices, standards and SDLC concepts to all functional areas
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Day to day development and production support activities, and primarily focus on SQL server Development (SSRS, SSIS and SQL code).
- Create, develop and support SQL custom solutions and integrations (end to end)
- Translate complex business requirements into technical solutions
- Work with offshore team for task allocation and deliverables review
- Work with various Business teams to get requirements and supporting production batches
Desirable criteria & qualifications
- SQL Server Certifications
- Experience with Power BI is a plus
- Experience working with offshore teams.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law