Title: Spark Scala Engineer (10848745_983950)
Location : Hartford, CT (presently WFH relocation required post-pandemic)
Employment Terms: Fulltime with benefits
- 5 or more years experience in IT systems analysis and application program development or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 4 years Big Data Cloud AWS Technologies experience
- Strong coding experience in Scala Excellent technical skills including expert knowledge of
- Spark EMR S3 Experience in building data processing pipelines for use in production batch and near real time systems
- Experience in working with a variety of modern development tooling Git Gradle Jenkins and Nexus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to debug and solve technical challenges with sometimes unfamiliar technologies
- Knowledge in Scaled Agile Framework or Kanban Methodologies
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – https://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.