- Should have 3 to 4 years of experience in finance, audit or SOX PMO role in the financial services industry
- Ability to design test plans and testing approaches based on risk analysis and cover the process walkthrough , test of design (TOD),test of operation efficiency (TOE) ,remediation measures & regulatory compliance – SEC
- Ability to evaluate findings based on quantitative and qualitative factors identified by SOX process owners, internal audit function, management and our external auditors to assess internal control environment impact and report results to process owners and SOX Program leads.
- Be a subject matter expert for matters relating to internal controls, SOX regulation and current accounting rules
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work independently, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Should have great interpersonal skills and ability to perform under pressure.
- Comfortable working in different shifts.
- Strong knowledge on SOX and internal control audit framework.
- Should be a good team player & perform under pressure.
- Must be proficient in MS word, excel and powerpoint software programs.