SOX AUDIT | 3 to 4 years | Bengaluru
- Proactive contributor in determining critical internal control risks, scoping of FS to determine key accounts/balances, mapping of key internal control risks to accounts to key controls and developing appropriate audit plans.
- Ability to design test plans and testing approaches based remediation measures & regulatory compliance.
- Ability to evaluate findings based on quantitative and qualitative factors identified by sox process owners, internal audit function.
- Proactively review the company’s control environment and provide recommendations on process and control improvement opportunities to process owners through coaching and influencing.
- Be a subject matter expert for matters relating to internal controls, sox regulation and current accounting rules.