Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Bachelor’s degree in business/economics, engineering or tourism
- 3+ years of experience in large corporations with proven track record in driving global projects across a decentralized virtual team
- Results oriented and highly organized with ability to balance global vision with attention to local detail and prioritizing activities in a complex environment
- Strong communicator with solid problem-solving skills
What duties will help you grow?
- SAM Star: ensure standardized process around supplier creation, savings reporting and RFx management within the global travel team and act as central interface for all team members on queries and support requests with the SAM team
- GPS: supports standard global processes to drive streamlined PR review process ensuring compliance to procurement and travel policies and correct capture of savings
- Ensure global governance and consistency on travel talent pages (Intranet) and communication material
- Savings follow up per published reporting material (ensure data consistency, follow up on missing approvals, gap to target analysis)
- Procurement Dashboard: setup standard process and reporting to ensure consistency on supplier categorization and monitor procurement KPI (supplier count, PSL compliance, PO compliance). Drive action with RTM and GLB (Regional Travel Managers, Global Lead Buyers), ensure suppliers are correctly tagged to T&M and their respective sub categories, supplier reduction targets
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).