Role : Solution Architect – AI Engineering & Big Data/Analytics
Location : Bangalore/Mumbai
Experience : 12+ Years is must
Work Experience :
- 10+ years of experience working in Big Data technologies including the Cloudera/Horton echo system.
- Extensive experience architecting and designing solutions on Big Data including data injection, data lake, Hadoop, predictive analytics, advanced visualization, and dashboards.
- Extensive experience using Azure/AWS/Google Cloud and on Prem solutions in Big data.
- Solid understanding of distributed computing principles.
- Solid working knowledge with Hadoop v2, MapReduce, HDFS.
- Experience with building stream-processing systems, using solutions such as Kafka/spark/storm.
- Good knowledge of Big Data querying tools, such as Pig, Hive.
- Experience with Spark, Spark Map Reduce, Spark SQL.
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB.
- Experience with frameworks such as Flume
- A candidate for this position will have had 2-3 years of working experience in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science . The candidate will also have had vast and successful experience in applying AI/ML/Data Science algorithms to real world problems for live customers.
- Experience with various messaging systems, such as Kafka or RabbitMQ.
- Strong experience using Agile Scrum.
- Good knowledge on coding standards, design patterns, unit testing frameworks, TDD, CICD practices.
- Very good logical thinking and quick at learning and exploring new frameworks.
- Strong background culture of delivering projects with First time right and Zero defects in Production.
- Very good analytical skills and problem-solving ability a must.
- Very good communication skills, presentation skills.
- You will be responsible for partnering with Sr. Leadership to identify and develop opportunities that can address gaps in solutioning using Cognitive AI, Machine Learning, Data Science and NLP to solve real world customer problems.