Solution Principal/Domain Consultant, Supply Chain
Are you a Senior Solution Principal / Domain consultant with 10 + years of experience working with consulting services of global consulting organizations? Significant exposure to supply chain in reference to Retail, Consumer Products and Distribution. Have you led consulting engagements and business transformation projects with leading retailers, consumer products, and distribution companies around the globe? Please continue reading.
- Ability to engage in domain consulting, business advisory services for major organizations in retail, consumer products & distribution
- Drive pre-studies, gap analysis and create a business transformation roadmap for core supply chain functional areas
- Be part of major Business Process Re-engineering, Continuous Process Improvement engagements
- Develop domain led propositions core to supply chain in reference to retail, consumer products & distribution market
- Ability to position and take forward supply chain consulting services to the Scandinavian market
- Ability to build and scale-up supply chain competence and mentor a team of supply chain consultants
- Deep experience in supply chain consulting with exposure to the IT and business process angle of retail and consumer product value chain
- Experience in driving pre-studies which have generated significant business process improvement for retail / consumer product organizations
- Strong in two or more core functional areas in retail value chain – Procurement, Merchandize Planning, Order Management, Warehousing & Distribution, Store Operations, Sales
- Strong in two or more core functional areas in consumer product value chain – Source to Contract, Procure to Pay, Market to Order, Order to Cash, Record to Report
- Significant exposure in working in the technical and functional side of core supply chain systems, Custom & COTS – SAP, Oracle, Infor etc.
- Experience in defining the strategy (functional & technology focus) for business transformation programs of large global organizations
- Experience in building supply chain solutions, proof of concepts and point of views
- Significant contribution to journals and other supply chain literature – whitepapers, articles etc.
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us.
Contact Person: Moa Tollstam, email@example.com.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.