The Pre-Sales Solution Manager is a core member of the Sales Pursuit team and leads a team of solution architects and subject matter experts in the development of a solution proposal response to prospective Clients throughout the sales cycle (including RFI, RFP).
This is a senior role with Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit which is integral to supporting our Sales Organization in linking our Client’s mission, business strategy and processes to their IT strategy and showcasing their journey from ideation to execution.
In this role you can expect to:
- Driving the Solutioning activities for mid-size to large complex deals (€20M+ TCV) which involve multiple service lines and / or technology domains
- Define solution vision, value proposition and transformational direction which build on the synergies and benefits across Capgemini service offers
- Drive the translation of complex business initiatives into innovative business-technology solutions and ensure consistency across traditional solution boundaries.
- Work with Business Stakeholders and Project Managers to understand inefficiencies in clients’ existing business processes and applications and recommend solutions
- Provide expertise on commercially structuring deals to differentiate from the competition
- Ensure that the proposed solution covers strategy, partners (such as AWS, Google, Microsoft), stakeholder management as well as the actual solution covering Business, Application and Infrastructure as well as commercial aspects (in terms of value for money and not commercial costing etc.)
- Consultative approach, strong business acumen and commercial awareness, with the ability to translate business issues into relevant technical solutions and competitive propositions
- Recent experience in working for a Tier 1/2 Technology Services Provider or major Cloud Services provider in a pre-sales solutioning role
- Proficient in the Pre-Sales Solutioning Process lead by 3rd Party Advisors (e.g. ISG, PWC)
- Prior experience leading, costing and implementing large complex Infrastructure Technology Outsourcing (ITO) pursuits €20M+ TCV with a large technology transformation component – i.e. workload migration to Public Cloud, data center consolidations, etc.
- Proficiency in solutioning Public Cloud Services
- Strong leadership skills and experienced in leading diverse and globally distributed teams
- Demonstrated ability to communicate (written & verbal) effectively and influence at CxO level
- Strong client facing skills; build client trust and engagement
- Experience and/or Certification: AWS – Solution Architect, Microsoft – MCSA/MCSE would be advantageous
- Excellent understanding of the competitor landscape, providing insight into the sales plan on how to beat competition
What we Offer
- International career opportunities and fantastic networks of expertise. With over 1500 colleagues only in Sweden, you are surrounded by a broad and tech-intensive community, and the education catalogue contains over 500 courses and certifications.
- Innovative projects with well-known clients, with world-leading partners and the security of being employed in a long-standing and successful organization
- Becoming part of an open culture where Diversity is one of our most important guiding principles. We are continuously involved in initiatives to promote equality and women in tech; we run HBTQ networks and invest in inclusion in all our initiatives and staff activities – from sports club to arts association.
- We are connected to collective agreements and of course offer a competitive monthly salary, contract pension, a broad insurance cover and many benefits
In our surveys, our employees emphasize in particular:
- A friendly culture with great freedom of action
- Supportive managers and an open conversation climate
- Good values and a strong focus on diversity
- A sustainable workload and a fine balance between work and leisure
Apply now by clicking the Apply button in this add, if you have any questions relating to this position, please contact responsible recruiter Jessica Fogelsjöö, at email@example.com
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of almost 220,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 14.1 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.