A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company with 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. In 2017 the Group achieved €12.8 billion in revenue. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let’s talk about the team:
Our Applications Managed Services team help our clients create more value for their business and improve efficiency through IT Systems. Our services are highly industrialized, underpinned by robust SLAs, based on industry-standard best practices, and delivered by a cost-effective mix of onshore, nearshore and offshore resources. We’re about more than ‘keeping the lights on for less’ – we provide a commitment to continuous improvement and value generation.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
- Lead and manage the non-prod environments service delivery for the digital portfolio of a large banking managed services engagement
- Engage with senior customers stakeholders for environments service operations, new requirements and own end to end environments governance
- Manage environments demand planning, operational escalations, application builds & deployments in non-production environments
- Track and report environments metrics and operational service measures
- Budget planning and controlling operational costs
- Lead environments CICD automation, devops, agile service requirements for environments management and application deployments
- Manage people, motivate teams, guide team trainings and career development as required
- Drive service improvements and transformations for non-production environments, application build, deployment and support projects
- Work in conjunction with the testing services teams for their requirements for non-production environments
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience
- 15-20 years’ experience in managing delivery / operations for digital, non-production environments, releases and application support portfolio/s
- Experience in having worked within Digital technologies, mobile banking applications space.
- Understanding of automation tools for devops, continuous integration, continuous deployment, infrastructure provisioning, non-production cloud usage.
- Experience in driving enterprise non-production environments, application build/deployment and release management function
- Strong understand of application build, deployments, test environments, release management functions
- Experience in managing application environments and/or application support in banking and financial service customers is preferred
- Strong stakeholder management, communications and organisation change management skills
Okay, so what happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of spades. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you’ll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary