About Cloud Infrastructure Services
The Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit reflects the Collaborative Business Experience, combining Capgemini’s consulting, infrastructure build and run capabilities, as well as the provision of cloud based services in an integrated global sales and delivery model. The group provides infrastructure outsourcing services, including data centre, end user, helpdesk and network support, as well as market leading services such as service integration and cloud brokering orchestration. The group also provides infrastructure transformation services, helping clients to virtualise and optimise their technology estates.
The Focus of Your Role
As a Solution Director your primary role will be designing and owning the solution for large and/or complex infrastructure and applications deals. Based on Capgemini Standard Offerings and your in-depth industry and market expertise you will develop and execute sales of high-level technical operating strategies, solutions for the benefit of the client. The clients will often be global and your deals may be comprised of Infrastructure, Applications and Consulting / Transformational change activity.
As a generalist with a technical heritage, you will use your experience of leading on Infrastructure Outsourcing deals where the target operating model is a next generation of Hybrid Cloud environments with the latest digital architectures. The role requires a strong understating of the legal and commercial models that underpin and also help differentiate the creation of a compelling and differentiated value proposition.
What You’ll Do
- As requested support sales in pre-sales deal development engagements; work with clients and their advisors as a trusted advisor during deal shaping and beyond.
- Lead the solution pursuit team during the solution development process to ensure alignment with sales, client business and technology strategy. Develop technology and operating strategies as well as solutions, and benefits. Analyse stakeholders, identify and recognise prospect traits and determine how to effectively influence their decision.
- Understand customer business by actively researching customer to determine business issues. Establish technical credibility with existing and prospective clients providing the ability to cultivate relationships and envision creative sales and solution strategies that generate additional revenue. Cultivates key trusted-advisor relationships with senior level IT executives demonstrating an understanding of key business challenges within customer markets and how Company technology-enabled business solutions can address those needs.
- Understands what the programme will deliver from a business and benefits perspective and to advise on areas where this is not congruent with the evolving solution.
- You will be expert in managing a blend of offshore, nearshore and local / domestic resources in your solution / pursuit team. Promote co-operation and Facilitate coordination across all areas.
What You’ll Bring
- Extensive experience in technology leadership, governance and solutions pre-sales / delivery experience, on global complex engagements.
- Experience of consulting related to technology business transformation and delivering transformative technology that spans applications and infrastructure domains.
- Management of large scale opportunities. Experience working with solution/product portfolios and developing winning sales solutions and proposals.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to persuade others through presentations, demonstration and written communication
What We’ll Offer You
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why We’re Different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Please, apply before 23rd of March. We will fill in the position as soon as we find the right candidate.
For further information you can write to Warren Shekyls-Young, firstname.lastname@example.orgApply now