The Accelerated Solutions Environment (ASE) is designed to resolve complex business challenges through a first-class facilitation capability in a specially tailored and exceptionally productive environment. From creating enriching engagements through visual and audio stimulus, to facilitation of large groups of people from the front of the room, the ASE team operates on all levels of the facilitation spectrum.
As a Solution Designer within the team, you will join a diverse, high-performing group of specialists who play a pivotal role in resolving complex business challenges. Each team member shares a passion for creativity, collaboration, teamwork, and as such we have an open and supportive culture that encourages individual and team growth.
About the role
You will be an integral part of our team, where you will use your creativity and curiosity to drive different ways of thinking and working. Innovation and collaboration will be at the heart of everything you do.
Your days will be fast paced, requiring you to work closely with colleagues and clients to help overcome complex business challenges. Using the ASE methodology, you will:
- Lead solution designs to tackle complex problems.
- Deliver through a variety of roles that are required to run a successful event. For example;
- Quickly understanding client context and outcomes required to draft assignments that drive key questions to be answered during events
- Designing and setting a physical space to maximise productivity
- Selecting and staging the most impactful audio stimulus with which to support each stage of an event
- Ensuring the right information is showcased in a way that is engaging and impactful
- Creating meaningful work products that deliver event outputs
- Producing visual event material to help communicate complex themes
- Documenting ad-hoc conversations and informal presentations as text
- Capturing conversations as they happen using a mixture of words, imagery and design to enable a group to easily follow and recall a conversation
- Generating ideas and metaphors that can help communicate complex themes and appeal to the visual learner
- Help shape best practice and enable continuous improvement within the ASE Team
- Facilitate (or co-facilitate) workshops and ASE events
- Strong consulting capability – can incorporate multiple concepts and perspectives in solving complex problems
- A curious and creative approach to work
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to listen, engage and communicate at all levels of the organisation
- Well organised – able to plan and manage multiple complex workloads
- Able to see the ‘big picture’ whilst still paying attention to the detail
- A strong appetite for learning and self-development
- Competent solution design and/or facilitation skills – experience in client or corporate environments will be highly advantageous
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
Ranked among Ethisphere’s 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a criminal record and reference checks prior to commencement of employment