Here at Capgemini Financial Services we are currently looking to hire a skilled Solution Architect to join our Payments practice and work on an inital project with one of our London based, Investment Banking clients.
- Ability to execute the tasks as per the instructions or run books provided by the team lead or architect
- Perform Payment Hub related build and integration activities
- Support system architecture, design and cross business area projects.
- Ability to own end-to-end application delivery for specified projects, identifying and engaging all technical component teams that need to contribute
- Ensuring project designs are compliant to architectures and standards
- Experience in leading and managing a team
- Provide L3 support as per defined SLAs
- Maintain effective relationships and deal openly with all key stakeholders, considering the needs of all stakeholders and influence decisions which, in the long term, are positive for customers and clients, stakeholders and partners.
- Ensure that end-to-end view is established and that all key requirements are captured. Support and or produce the definition of clear functional and non-functional requirements (e.g. capacity, availability, response times, etc.).
- Create Architecture Diagrams to the lowest level of details
- Support Design, develop, implement and maintain series of programs, subsystem, revision and enhancement of current system.
- Support test planning and design
- Support the deployment activity as per the processes defined
- Ensure all the prerequisites are met prior to initiating any deployment tasks. Execute rollback procedures, if required
- Troubleshoot incidents during deployment
- Perform operational readiness tasks and ensure production acceptance criteria are met
- Exposure to Banking – Payments domain
- Designs and builds integration components and interfaces as per requirements
- Producing solution designs and roadmaps for services, components and applications, using modern technologies and standards
- Articulate and collaborative, able to work and influence distributed teams
- Understanding of the listed tech-stack – Java, Kotlin, Json, Kafka, Hadoop, Spark, Elastic search, Oracle, SQL, Git, Jenkins, Team City, Cucumber, Selenium
- Experience in:
- Providing reference designs, implementations and frameworks for micro-service components
- Setting up and operating technical design governance through automated tools as well as design reviews
- Public cloud implementation and achieving high scalability, reliability and security while managing levels of cost Attention to detail
- Experience in working with high available, high volume, business critical systems
- Ability to work in a team as well as an individual
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- TOGAF certified
- Awareness of Payment processing system and framework is preferred.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us.
Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.