Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2017 global revenues of 12.5 EUR billion.
Together with its clients, Capgemini Romania creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working.
Bring your talent and passion to Capgemini Romania – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Responsiblities & Requirements
Architecture and Design
- Comfortable working with a high complexity technical landscape involving large components, often mixed integration technologies
- Define and evolve standards, tools and methodologies that provide practical support to the business, accelerate the delivery of innovation and enable sustainable evolution
- Create/define, adapt, validate solution design documents
- Extensive knowledge of architecture and design principles, system functionalities
- Proficient cross domain architecture and design
- Uses good practices in architecture and design
- Coaches more junior staff and brings relevant observations, ideas and practices
- Capable of defining complex / innovative solutions
- Designs complex systems potentially requiring architectural changes
- Identifies impacts of new architecture on existing Network and IT landscapes
- Identifies potential synergies among solutions or projects
- Defines technical acceptance criteria and provides recommendations based on feasibility of the initiatives
- Integrates separate designs into the overall solution with focus on long term future proof / flexible capabilities
- Manages RFP technical requirements, vendor discussions and vendor technical evaluation processes
Project Management associated skills
- Accurately determines the length and difficulty of tasks and projects
- Sets clear, realistic , objectives and goals at project level
- Sets priorities and time parameters to accomplish tasks and projects
- Ensures a clear decision making process and communication framework, depending on the topic
- Determines effective ways to get things done by responding to the business needs
- Effectively copes with change and shifts gears comfortably
- Decides and acts without having the total picture
- Handles risk and uncertainty comfortably
- Deals comfortably and confidently with interested parties in the Program
- Creates a communication plan accordingly to stakeholders needs
- Builds constructive and effective relationships at all levels in the organization and with external partners
- Gives interesting and well-received formal and informal presentations to large and small groups and organizations
- Comfortably presents to a broad and diverse population, easily adapting content and style to the audience
- Maintains group focus with fresh information and appealing narrative
- Articulately responds to unrehearsed comments and questions
- Manages complex relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Handling highly challenging relationships with ‘difficult people’
- Uses logic, past experience and debate to convince others
- Bridges the gaps between his needs and those of others through negotiation and agreement
What we offer:
- Permanent employment contract.
- Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts.
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment.
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists.
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.
- Dynamic, international working environment.
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.).