Solution Architect SAP MDM/MDG , Data Governance, GDPR
Graduate or Post Graduate from Premium Institute
- Approx. 4-5 years of experience in developing technical solution architecture for BI & Analytics solutions with expertise with SAP DM/MDG/MDM for Data Governance, Data Management in compliance with GDPR requirements and overall 15+ years of experience in MDM and Data Management
- Ability to understand client business problems and challenges
- Analyze the requirements to arrive at the most appropriate commercial and technical solution
- Preferably in one or more industry domains including – Manufacturing, Auto, Life Sciences, Energy & Utilities or CPR
- Hands-on / good knowledge of SDLC processes and methodologies including Agile
- Experience in managing the opportunities right from solution creation, proposal response to defense and client interactions for the proposed solution
- Experience in internal / external stakeholder management, creating solution, project plans, estimation, pricing in the bid process
- Has ability to understand and articulate the role of various intersecting technologies like Big Data, Analytics, MDM and Cloud in the enterprise
- Understanding of tools and technologies available within the enterprise data & analytics ecosystem, with the ability to understand functional purpose of tools and fit for a specific requirement.
- Understanding of governance practices for enterprise data programs
- Understanding of interactions between SAP and non-SAP systems/applications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills